8/16/2009

Free Blogger Template Selection

For the free blogger template, I choose WoodMag blogger template as my theme here.
This blogger template provide some features like :
1. Three (3) column blogger template
2. Ads ready
3. Automatic readmore
4. Three column lower section

Those feature are my basic reason why I choose this WoodMag blogger template as my blog theme.
You can find / download it here : http://www.teratips.com/free-3-column-blogger-template.
For the live demo, you can go to : http://woodmag-ipietoon.blogspot.com/

I do make some changes into this WoodMag template,
I do some adjustment for some styles and some accessories to make it fit my need.

Here is the screen shot of the original WoodMag blogger template:



Any suggestion of other cool free blogger template ?
Just write it to comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Site Info

All about my activities, thoughts, inspiration, ideas, and everything that happened around me. "The Way I see It"

Text

Hary Dot Com Copyright © 2010 BlackWood is Designed by Hary Purnomo for Free Blogger Template